MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 17, 2006

My *(^%#(*# HEAD

OMG! Marsha came in my office and asked me if I'd like a new monitor. SURE! It's a cute little LCD flat panel monitor. SHARP! So I get down under my desk to unscrew the cable. I sat up..STRAIGHT up and hit my flipping head. I have a HUGE bump now and have a little of the seeing stars action. Luckily we have a cold compress in the freezer. It looks like a little hat on my head.

This monitor is really kick ass. I'm likin it.

Dan brought salami in today. Yummy. I'm going to really pick a new penance. I'll have ot think about this.

I think I'm going to get an asprin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!