MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, March 20, 2006

Stooopid

...or as mom would say, "not smart enough to use the sence that God gave you". Brilliant, let's go to the tannning bed to get a little base tan for Arizona. Wouldn't want to burn the first day there. I go first then come back and tell Jeremy where things are etc.
I went 30 minutes, w/out goggles, w/out lotion. Last night I was under the covers...3 sets, body slathered in noxema. Well I guess it's better I was like that at home instead of at the in-laws. My face is so red...so are the backs of my legs. Jeremy was smart, goggles and 20 minutes.

SO... been blogging in my head all weekend. I finished reading Teacher Man by Frank McCort, he says that we write in our head all day wrong. Lightbulb went off...we sure do! Man that was a great book. I'm not sure which one I liked the best though..there were Angela's Ashes, Tis and Teacher Man. I love that it took him til mid 60's to start writing. I'm amazed at the memory he has.

Day 1. Actually 8 hours being smoke free, guess that's not much to be excited about. I have the dumb gum at work. I haven't needed anything yet. The drinking thing is going to screw me up. The directions say do not drink 15 minutes before putting the gum in your mouth. I constantly drink water. Oh well I'll figure it out.

It's supposed to rain, sleet and snow tonight. Guess we didn't leave soon enough.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Ouch that sounds like it's gotta hurt. A little less time, a little more lotion maybe???
Congratulations on the Smokefree thing! I did it for 7 months last year and I wish I had never started again. I don't know if I'll ever be able to give it up completely.

Mon Mar 20, 10:11:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!