Last Day
Today is the last day here.
Last night J, his dad, Drew and I walked along the path to Market Street. We had Grimaldi's pizza then Cold Stone Cremery. Over a mile walk. The trip yesterday to the DBack stadium was over a mile. All this walking...geeze..
This morning it's raining. Yes, I'm in Scottsdale and it's raining. Jon had to go to a meeting and Linda was up too, just now had time to come to the computer. Looks like I haven't missed much in the world.
Linda and I are going shopping this morining. I have a feeling it's more of a boutique than a store. Doubt they have my size too. Oh well.
The rain better stop because we're going to a spring training game. THEN maybe swim..then I have to go shopping since I volunteered to cook again. Pasta tonighht. Christine is comine over too so we can all watch American Idol together.
Our flight leaves tomorrow around noonish.
I am ready to go home...then I can relax :-)


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home