MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Red Rocks Rule

Going backward. I made dinner last night. Jon made the steaks but I made salad and garlic mashed potatos and a brushetta. OMG I have been up since 3am...I love garlic but it doesn't love me.

They have beautiful trails in DC Rach. J and I went for another walk Friday morning. Then we packed up and went to the Railroad park. Drew thought that was very cool. (me too) then we went to lunch at Papadeaux's. Yummy yummy. I had an awesome seafood sampler. Drew ate all his corndogs and fries and Jeremy had an awesome seafood and veggies on a skewer.

Off we went to Prescott. We relaxed when we got to their place. Linda and I did puzzles the boys watched bball. I don't care anymore I'm out. Jeremy and I went for a walk along the golf course and then we all ate pizza. Some of those homes around the golf course go for 4 million plus. Just awesome. Ther was lots of snow in the mountains. Odd being 70 and still having snow.
Saturday morning we went for breakfast then packed up for our trip to Sedona. We drove through the moutains, I think the highest elevation was 7000 feet. The Mersedes was faily comfortable even though we had wiggle worm in the middle.
We stopped to get a veiw of the valley w Sedona in the distance. Thank the lord cause I was about to upchuck.

We stopped in Jerome, AZ. AWESOME town. I would love to visit again. It's a copper mining town and totally awesome. I bought some jewelry and say a poet artist. Her painting was words over and over to create the image. I had never seen anything like that. The homes were all in the mountain and the roads reminded me of Lombard St.

We next stopped in Sedona. The Red Rocks were amazing. We stopped in a few shops and totally enjoyed the views. In the future we hope to take a trail ride.

Got home...I made dinner...you are caught up. Tonight we go to Christine's.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said....

Sounds like you guys really know how to treat yourselves!

Mon Mar 27, 02:26:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!