MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Mother Nature is Confused!

We were supposed to have this awesome storm the other day, we didn't. That V effect again. BUT we have this wintery/spring weather, totally changed our beautiful Spring/Summer that we were in the middle of. I think it's something like 50 degrees outside. Brrr.

I'd like to comment that all of the guys in our office have now gone to the Cardinal Game in our company seats. GUYS... I don't see MP at a game. I'm having issues w/ this.

ALS meeting tonight for the walk/run. It's in Clayton. I ever mention I hate Clayton MO? It's a stupid little city w/ no place to park and a lot of plastic people. There, got that off my chest.

I'm sure I won't get home until close to 7pm, I'm sure I'll be starving by then, we're having pizza i think. Amazing Race and the AI results show tonight.

I have to remember to set the tivo for Friday..J will I'm sure. I have a little girl party at my friend's house. I love girl parties but I'm sure I'll need my earplugs for this one :0)

Mom and Dad want J to relandscape their front yard. That will be totally up his alley, he's going to have free reign and choose plants easy for dad to take care of. J is the king of mulch..I don't think my parents have ever seen mulch. I know I didn't I remember when I first bought my house and I was pulling weeds out in front and I said outload where the neighbors heard, "there are all kinds of wood pieces mixed in the dirt, who the heck did that". Thank goodness those neighbors moved.

Today is officially "Administrative Professionals Day (C.US)" What that means for me is free lunch from Pasta House. Yum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!