What Storms?
I live in the city. Not like a "downtown" city but according to mother nature I may as well be on Market Street.
There was a V to the path of the storm...to the left and it demolished U City and to the right where 55 and Gasconade has a twister sighting. WE has pea sized hail for 1 minute and windy 30mph winds and downpour for MAYBE 15 minutes
BIG sigh....
Jeremy thought I was strange being out in the yard during everything. It's just an MP thing.


Flutter by




2 Comments:
Did you time this pea sized hail yourself? I am always fascinated by storms myself, but I think if the big one came, I'd be cowering in the basement.
Silly question, of course I was timing the amount of time we had the pea sized hail. I stood under the overhang in the backyard and watchted the gold fish try to catch the pea sized hail..maybe thinking God was giving them snowcones hmm :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home