Watchout for the airborn bacon
Pigs flying, get it? OK...I mentioned in my book review that I really like biblical fiction like The Red Tent and Sarah. Did you here the stuff going on now? First off there is The Book of Judas. Seems that Judas was in cahoots w/ Jesus to MAKE him turn him in..I guess so it would fill the prophecy. Hmm?
Then they are saying that they figured out how Jesus walked on water..it was really ice!! OK...I never believed he walked on water in the first place...it's a story like Adam and Eve..right? Anyway now they are saying that it really may have looked like it. There wasn't walking on water throughout the bible, it was kind of an isolated event. Ice in the middle East. Maybe!!
In other news. Homeland Security guy was chaged with child porn stuff. NICE....
Gas prices are going to go up...YIPPEE
Katie Couric is doing serious nighttime news...WHY?? She's cute perky and funny...she needs to do fluff stories!! I like her even though she has little teeth.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home