MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, September 2, 2006

Love the fresh air..aaaahhhh chooooo

We have the back door open, J is paining. I took some very cool pictures that I imagine I can upload from the office...it was major stall trying to do.

I was going to go to my hs 125th open house today but I don't feel like it anymore..unless I change my mind in the next 45 minutes. We had to go check out the church parking lot since they are doing construction for a bike race and mom thought we may not get her handicapped spot, I think we'll be ok.

The neighborhood was hopping..I have always lived West of where at the action is so it was quite a pain in the ass driving around. We did stop for grape soda and a salam ditesta sandwhich. Yum..not sure when the running trips to the bathroom will start though. But man it's good.

Maybe blockbuster tonight then the Greek Festivale tomorrow..unless we stop by the bike race too, it might rain so there may be some good crashes..those are fun.

OK...back to playing games!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!