MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, February 2, 2007

Ferjo Investment!


This is my Valentines Day present. It is the Hall of Picasso by Ferjo, it is one of 350 that were made and I proudly am an owner now and have this hanging in my bedroom. I am very excited.
Butterfly, egg, pencil, strawberries, birds..no stairs..maybe those rocks on the window sill..they are kind of like a stair..and I think there is a fish on the vase. Hmm... Once my glasses come in I'll be able to study mine up close better and find all of the things, I'm still trying to figure out what is on the wall on the left hand side.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger g-man said....

Very Cool! Happy Valentines day :)

Sat Feb 03, 05:56:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said....

Nice work of art Mary Pat! I love art...my problem is I just don't know how to buy, hang, present art. Therefore you will find I have less than a handful of pictures hanging on the walls of my house and we've lived there for over 7 years! Hope all is well and thanks for the shout out sent through Aimee! She told me you are having a problem commenting on my blog...not sure why that is happening. Could be because of the new version of blogger? Anyway...please email me or something and let me know how you are doing!!

Tue Feb 06, 07:40:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!