MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, July 9, 2007

Rockin Girl



www.biddysworld.blogspot.com
Miss Biddy nominated me: Now, for my nominations...see that little linky list on the left? The one called "Random Links I've stumbled upon and love"? Those are my homegirls. And they are ALL nominated...because they rock my world...

See that, I was "linked!"

I get to nominate..and I have to nominate people who actually READ my blog..I have VERY limited readership. :-)

I would like to nominate Jay for making me laugh and for her brilliant writing which makes me feel like I'm strolling though the streets of Canada with her.
www.saintvodkaofthemartini.blogspot.com


I would also like to nominate my other Canadian friend Linda. She has great kids and interesting stories..although when she starts talking about her pool compition I get a little lost.
www.humblingmoments.blogspot.com

Last but not least my cousin Deb who is an awesome author, writing and photographer. I love to read her stories, both fiction and non.

http://baratin-deboradant.blogspot.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!