MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 29, 2005

Happy Friday

TGIF. Man I've been tired. We went to the baseball game yesterday, only drank HOT chocolate but still couldn't stay up to watch the news. I doubt we do anything tonight, that's OK I'd like to see the Jag finale and watch Num3ers. That's a cool show. The Northern Exposure guy isn't bad to look at either. Then tomorrow morning we're picking up Drewby and going to the circus. I hate the circus.

Tomorrow night I want to go out to eat SOMEWHERE. I want to eat at a table. Then we're heading back to Fairmount. Jimmy gave us some ticket for a secret gift. Wonder what that will be?? I'll let you know if it's anything exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!