MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, August 8, 2005

Holly's poopy cake

Holly emailed me this today and I had to laugh outloud!!

My weekend update: We had Mom's birthday party yesterday. Dad can't have sugar so Mom ordered a sugar free cake made with Splenda from some bakery in O'Fallon. Yesterday afternoon the diareha set in. I had it, Al had it, my aunt and Al's mom had it too. I talked to Mom today and she said the bakery warned her when she picked up the cake that it could cause "hefty bowl movements"! Did she take the cake anyway???? Yes!! Did she warn anyone??? NO!!! What is up with that? She said she didn't think about it and asked if she should send apology cards? I asked her what would the card say? "Sorry I gave you the runs on my birthday"???? Poor margaret is driving to Chicago today with Pat, Rich, Mallory & Patrick. I guess they were making a couple of extra stops. :) I'm just glad nate wasn't quite old enough to have cake yesterday. Now that would have been a mess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said....

I can't believe you blogged about the poopy cake !! :)
UPDATE: Mom did send thnk you notes after her party that included an apology about the cake. Nothing specific about the "incidents" though. Owner of bakery (Heaven Sent Bakery in O'Fallon MO) was rude & snotty when Mom told her their cake made everyone sick.

Tue Aug 16, 04:25:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!