Lovely Rita
It's kind of funny how Beatle's songs can be so prevalent in our lives. Hmm.
This hurrican season is just amazing. Girl I work with's step mother just sold her house about 2 months ago in Gavelston. Good move. I can't believe that bus that blew up, talk about fate. They come and get you out of your home to avoid the hurricane and you end up dieing on a bus on the interstate. I know this is going to be as bad as Katrina but I'm going to have less access to TV, hopefully it won't drive me as bonkers.
Tonight we're off to Chucky Cheeze, tomorrow is soccer game and Ekerts to pick apples..then another soccer game Sunday. Sunday night I need to get laundry done and pack for Chicago.
Monday afternoon it's off to Chi Town, The Windy City. 10 hours + per day on my feet, looking forward to that. From what I hear we are staying at a hotel w/ kick butt bathtubs and water pressure..that is very important for soaking a tired body.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home