MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Billy Joel is Touring but not here!


He hasn't announced any Midwest dates though. Hopefully he'll come to St Louis again, we're good to him. He has something like 12 concerts in Madison Square Garden. That WOULD be cool but I'd have to deal w/ east coast people, NO. Then I was thinking maybe going to Vegas to see him, that seems a little nuts though since you have to add a couple hundred dollars to fly there. Then I was thinking of Arizona but we're going there anyway to see J's dad and go to the Grand Canyon. He BETTER come here, or at least Chicago or KC.

I saw the interview on the Today Show w/ Matt Lauer. I HAVE to go. It's how Jeremy was with Neil Diamond. I get goofy w/ Billy Joel music. From Piano Man, Big Shot, Italian Rest, Capitan Jack, lullaby..I like 'em all.

We were on electronic overload last night. I was loading the iPod, Jeremy was playing w/ the PSP and Drew was waving his light saber in front of the TV. I got some Grease, Carly Simon and Harry Connick on the iPod but need to get the Billy and Elton John. Oh..also have me some Constantine and Bo Bice. I have my McGraw podcasts too!!

So the iPod has made me more music conscience. I have everything from Wayne Newton to No Doubt, Price to Ann Margaret, Olivia Newton John to Toto. I can't wait to get the rest of my CD's together, plus I'd love to burn a disc w/ MP sing-a-long music. I'd have: Look at Me I'm Sandra Dee, Waterloo, Big Shot, All For Leyla, Recipe for Makin Love, You're So Vain, Summer Nights; that's a start I guess. Once we get the internet back up I'm going to buy some songs too. Just singles though, I don't need entire albums.

Boy today sure is dragging. I was trying to contemplate a great way to log the calls we get everyday, something that will help both sales and marketing. But it has to be easy. I guess I'll come up w/ a draft and have marketing create something I can put in a binder. Sure hope expanding the department is a good idea. I hate giving up control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!