MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dad tried to kill Mom

GREAT!! Dad tried to kill mom. Dad fell before Christmas and wasn't able to drive, he was just able to take his cast off....so free reign to drive, right? WRONG. Dad took mom to the doctor yesterday which is about 15 miles from the house. I was WRONGLY not worried since that was a trip he did about a million times.

Mom waited until he wasn't near her to call me...in a COMPLETE panic. Dad swerved on the highway and almost hit cars.

SO...now it's a whole new ballgame.

1 Comments:

Blogger MEISTER-Blog said....

I talked to Aunt Pat today and heard the whole story. When she said John drove to the doc's, I said, "Oh! Jesus." Mostly a prayer. And he drove to Schnucks this week to save $10. Go here for tips http://www.alzstl.org/Resources/driving.htm

Thu Feb 23, 07:37:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!