Monday, February 20, 2006 Me! posted by MP at 8:58 PM 1 Comments: MP said.... I was trying to put my image over at my profile and don't have the know how to do so. I thought maybe if I got Hello I could do it. Oh well I think I have 98million photo things on my computer now. Mon Feb 20, 09:05:00 PM CST Post a Comment << Home
posted by MP at 8:58 PM
I was trying to put my image over at my profile and don't have the know how to do so. I thought maybe if I got Hello I could do it. Oh well I think I have 98million photo things on my computer now.
Post a Comment
<< Home
1 Comments:
I was trying to put my image over at my profile and don't have the know how to do so. I thought maybe if I got Hello I could do it. Oh well I think I have 98million photo things on my computer now.
Post a Comment
<< Home