MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, February 27, 2006

Movie Weekend

I found that little tribute..doesn't quite sum up the amount of laughs though, does it?

Friday night we pretty much chilled. Saturday night we went to Red Lobster then went home and I watched "Waiting" while J played on the computer. Pretty funny stuff..not great..kind of high school actually.

Sunday after church I came home and put a roast on. Jeremy was dieing to see Final Destination 3 so we went to the Esquire. OMG! There were lines around the building and I was feeling VERY VERY white. Talk about being the minority. It was opening weekend for Madea. We were there like a half hour before it started and it was already sold out in the big theater. Now I want to see if since it got that high of attendance. Final Destination 3 was not as good as 1 and 2..hope they don't make a 4 if they are going to continue going downhill. Great roller coaster scene though...if you like that gory kind of stuff.

Jeremy was watching the end of the Olympics and I watched Proof. Hmmmm I think it may have made a better book..if it was one first. I like Anthony Hopkins, I like Gywenth Paltrow but that's it. Jake grosses me out and the gal that played her sister w/ the coke whore looking nose bugs me.

Well I am saying now that I am going to walk when I get home tonight. It's supposed to be in the 60's. I have GOT to get in shape for Arizona..I'm sure they will have us walking all over the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!