MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mr/Mrs McBeth



OK..first off, he/she Mr/Mrs McBeth looks ALOT like old mom to me.

Gender reassignment surgery happens. Sometimes when a child is born w/ neither genitalia I think it's pretty cool to get them set up w/ their junk. That's usually cosmetic though. I agree that their are women that should have been men and visa versa. Not quite sure why God had them come out backwards?

So..to this story. I'm not quite sure I like. Picture your YOUNG child in K-6...Mr McBeth comes in as a sub for a couple years. Now you're in Oh...4th grade and you see Ms McBeth. A tall woman that LOOKS LIKE THAT...w/ a deep voice. Hmmmm Kids are NOT dumb. I think questions are good but I don't think K-6 are when you want them questioning sexual reassignment surgery. DO YOU? I agree w/ the one parent who says, "let's not put my child in a petrie dish and see if they come out OK". If you REALLY must continue subbing aren't there other schools?

I'm happy for Ms McBeth, she looks very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!