MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

American Idol-Amazing Race

Well what a night.
Strated off I got a little teary eyed in the beginning. Nice.
Stage looks good.
I like Seacrest in a tie.

Ace: Not bad for Ace. Why did he have tennis shoes on.
Kellie: Sucked. Shoes, dress, twang, singing. Eyelashes..a little funny.
Elliot: I really expected a LOT more from him. Nice outfit.
Melissa: Looked good, sounded good. I didn't realize she screwed up her lyrics.
Bucky: There was not need for the curling iron. Too gay. Bucky should learn; straight teeth and straight hair are both good things for a guy.
Kevin: GO HOME. Try out for the school play. Get a girlfriend. I actually had to shield my eyes from the TV.
Mandisa: Girlfriend needs some sleeves. The poncho look was really good. Her vocals weren't as strong as I expected. Like Elliot I was dissapointed.
Lisa: Nice job little one. She could model too if she wanted too. Cute looking brothers near the parents..or whatever they are. I don't see her as a winner but I think she'll really need to screw up to get knocked out.
Paris: She does look like a doll. Cute performance. Strong pipes. Glad she didn't cry again. I still liked her first performance the best though. Midnight Train to Georgia
Katherine: Table cloth dress, very Mama Cass. I finally figured it out, Katherine Zeta Jones. I hope she makes final 4. She deserves it.
Taylor: Nice hair cut and great suit. He looked quite handsome. I thought the band was a little overpowering in the beginning. He totally takes over the stage. Love him.
Chris: Why is he on American Idol? Someone give this guy a record deal already.
*****************
I hate when the ....To Be Continued... on Amazing Race.
I am still a fan of the hippies and the nerds. I really don't know why you would tell your partner, "I'll do it" while at the pool when you can't swim. That was really dumb.
The old people were bugging me, did they even open all the way down to the bottom of the little dolls? Couldn't you just open them and leave them laying on the ground or did you HAVE to put them back together, seemed like a waste of time.
That Lake guy is SUCH a hick and such and embarressment for white people...Americans...males..Southern folks. You name it.
Dani and Danielle...WHY?

Someone gets axed tonight on AI. Hoping it's Kevin...
Tomorrow night is the first night I'll get to watch Survivor in a while now that AI isn't on Thursdays. Drew will be over again tonight, it would be perfect if Kevin was off and had to sign Part Time Lover, I can't wait to see Drew's face.

Gotta take Dad to the store tonight. I guess I'll have to go again before Arizona. Hopefully one of the family will take him while I'm gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!