Stormy Weather
Spring came a little early...even though we didn't have winter really. I believe it was 120 tornados in the area w/ 5 deaths. Friday night was wild, about 4am I awoke to a bang that rattled the windows, if I wasn't so tired I would have gotten up to see the damage on Hampton Ave, it really sounded like an explosion..just thunder though. We didn't get hit bad in the city at all. It was either North or South of us.
Weekend was fun. Game Cube, Park, Football, Polenta, Shaggy Dog.
Tonight it's back to planning for Arizona. We need new shoes. Jeremy's shoes are almost to the point where he needs to keep them outdoors.
Well only high of 50 today...at least the budding trees and tulips got a soaking.
Tournament brackets will be given out today. I have to go w/ Duke winning it all.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home