MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 10, 2006

Political Blogging, blah blah

I just thought the joke was funny. I know it's stereotypical. I work around well mannered, well rounded sucessful, intelligent people..some of them are Democrats too...NO really I'm kidding. I used to have a 100% direction w/ politics. Now it's based alot on issues, I do tend to sway the same way though. The latest in MO is stem cell research. It's more huge than other states I believe since we have Washington University. I don't have a strong certain opinion either way. I have issues w/ the issue.
Will stem cell research help people? I think the answer is Yes. I'd like to see those people helped. These would be ALS patients, MS, Parkinson's, Spinal Cord injuries etc.
At what cost are you going to help them?
Do we learn from the dead? Yes. We cut them open, study them and learn.
Do we create life to kill it and study it? I don't think so. So what's the answer? I don't know? I wish I did. Right now I think that all aborted fetus should be used...then they wouldn't have to create one in a dish.

I know, I know not a fun way to start the weekend. I'm crabby, I have cramps and I don't feel like working anymore today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!