Movies, Computers and food!
Yes, that was my weekend! Rainy weekend and we spent the majority of it indoors.
Friday night we had fish fry. Dad and Jeremy went to St Joan of Arc. Not as good as St Al's. We watched Deal or No Deal then Walk the Line. LOVED IT!!! It truley was Ray w/ white people. I believed they were John and June..that's the sign of a good movie.
Saturday I checked out getting a wheelchair for mom. Those suckers cost $700!! We decided on getting one from Hill 2000. They are supposed to bring it to mom and dad's house. Took the old people to church...always entertaining .They have this kid playing the organ. Honestly, I could do better. He cannot sing and play at the same time, extremely embarrassing.
Saturday night we hung out at home. We were going to go to the movies but we didn't feel like it.
Sunday I made corned beef..watched golf. Then became SO frustrated w/ the computer. We had too much on and I was making a bagel...half the electricity in the house went out. Trying to flip the breaker Jeremy took out the computer..while it was on. We are no unable to sign back into Netzero. Something about a bad image on the C drive. I was ready to cry. Usually I can troubleshoot and figure these things out. I had to take a break so I wouldn't throw it out the window.
SO then it was Oscar time. Yeah!! John Stewart did better than Chris Rock..not as good as Billy Crystal.
No big surprises until the end. I jumped off the couch when they announced Crash. That has to be the first time in a long time an "old" movie has won. I think that came out almost a year ago. Jeremy and I loved that movie.
Exceptance speeches were pretty boring. The best was when the rap guys won for Hard for a Pimp..another movie I loved. I did want to see Dolly win there. John Stewart was great though, Martin Scorsese zero..rap group 1....
OK...Monday morning, I overslept. I know I pushed the button to turn the alarm last night but it never went on. So...I'm at work without a shower. I wasn't late..still here around 7:30. Hair is already feeling knarly. AND we have this plant in our confernce room..which is one room away from me that smells like ass. AGGGHHHH. It's blooming. It's not feezing any longer, I wonder if I could just stick it out in the parking lot.


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home