MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, March 3, 2006

American Idol Voters Get Gold Medal

I can't believe it. Every year I end up getting pissed by who America votes off. Now they are SO right. I usually make one or two calls. Jeremy goes nuts and makes a million. Last night I was extremely happy to see Sway and Brenna go...Heather needed to leave as well as David. I think Paula was drunk last night. She was wierd.

Well it's Friday. I'm ready for the weekend. Drew's not over this weekend either. I think we're going to watch Walk the Line tonight. Sat I think I'm going to get mom a wheelchair then take them to church . Sunday will be the big Oscar night. I need to figure out what to make for dinner.

I think the cats have spring fever. Rocky attacked me last night for no reason at all. I have 2 little pucture wounds. Ouch!

1 Comments:

Blogger PinkCat said....

Hi

I loved Walk the Line. I went to the movies with my Mum in the U.K. and we saw it. A very good movie.

Take care

Sat Mar 04, 11:59:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!