MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Boys are Good

Gentleman...WOW, what great guys I work with.

Boy #1 went out yesterday afternoon and scraped all the ice and snow off my car.

Boy #2 went out and warmed up my car and pulled it in frong of the door.

The drive home kind of sucked but most people in the city left work around noon or 1pm making that drive time hell. By 3:30 when we left ouf office the streets were pretty much empty. Roads were bad but at least there weren't a million idiots out there.

This morning was worse, what were they doing all night last night? I can tell you what they weren't doing...salting and plowing the roads. It took me over a hour to get to work this morning, cars spun out all over the roads....and these are MAIN roads.

Hopefully it will be better by the time I go home.

ps..happy vday...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said....

Hey MP, hope you got home in one piece! My 12 minute drive took me an hour today! I hate winter! Got my new laptop today so i'm working from home every possible minute now! It's on! We'll see who wins the office wars!

Wed Feb 14, 05:43:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said....

Hey MP,
It's good to see you back posting again! Now that I can't send e-mail from work at least I can keep up with what's going on!

Sun Feb 18, 10:37:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!