Swiss accidentally invade Liechtenstein..LOL
That was my FAVORITE news article I read today on Yahoo. That has to feed the stand up comics some added material.
Can you picture walking through a field then some guys says, "Hey, Hugo, we just invaded Liechtenstein! Here comes Hans w/ a pitchfork, turn around and run fast..."
I've been doing spreadsheets all day and taking a break. Things should feel more normal next week. I'll be back to a full week.
I read lots of the internet earlier this morning.
My friend Kim (who I can't comment on) has a daughter that is freaking cause she doesn't want to turn into a psycho teenager like her sisters..very cute.
Dad Gone Mad is ALWAYS a good read.
My friend Linda's dad looks HOT in a dress :-)
PITNB keeps me up to date on Hollywood Gossip and has great pictures of Brad Pitt and his youngest daughter. www.pinkisthenewblog.com
Pioneer Woman had some awesome facts about Homeschooling and anncounced a new photo naming contest will be on for next week.
Random Muse has her book available to pre-order and has a cute story about buying stuff at auctions..after you've had too much wine..been there done that.
Dooce had a decent post today..she is hit or miss.
That is all I got to today..midwest geek, zowzow, manoverboard..they are all going to have to wait until next week.
Happy Friday!


Flutter by




1 Comments:
Spreadsheets will fry the brain - glad you're taking lots of breaks.
Post a Comment
<< Home