MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 27, 2007

Aruba - Jeep Tour / Poker




These are some photos from our Jeep Tour. We went to where the Natural Bridge used to be as well as the gold mines, natural pool and the highest point on the Island. We took the tour w/ a couple from Canada who were very nice. We got extremely dusty and had the ride of our lives. We traveled down "roads" that weren't roads and climbed rocks that were more of boulders. Note to self: Bring tennis shoes next time..I had on flip flops.
That was the night I fell in love w/ Carribean Poker. I played twice while we were there. Once we played and I started w/ $30, played for an hour and a half and left w/ $300. Next time I played I started w/ $100, played for around 45 minutes and left w/ $200.
We are still talking about the trip and really wanting to go back...like NOW.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat