MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, April 20, 2007

Horses Resting Under Divi Tree - Aruba




I didn't take this picture..actually I didn't physically take many of them. I can't get the camera to work right for me...but I take credit for this because I saw the picture. I said, "J get over here and take this.." he says, "what?"...I'm like, "the horses under the tree"...OH. Anway, it is one of my favorite pictures...ever.




1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said....

You're right, it's a beautiful photo.

Our camera works in reverse. No pictures of me exist because I'm the only one who can capture non-blurry images.


p.s. I've been a bad blogger lately - just here, catching up, thought I'd say sorry for your loss.

Tue Apr 24, 02:05:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat