Rainy Days and Tuesdays
cataracts...see above the cute little man that doesn't even wear glasses. He's going to be VERY pissed at me when he realized I'm not going to let him get by with letting his eyes go to caca and become blind. He keeps thinking he's going to die soon anyway. Oh well, he gets a week thinking he doesn't have to do it, then he'll get my lecture when I get home.
We decided to stay near the airport tomorrow night so we can be there at 5am.
Well I better get moving, more laundry and packing to do!


Flutter by




1 Comments:
Oh goodness, have a lot of fun, my dear!
I know cataract surgery is no fun, but slowly going blind is much worse. What a good picture of him though - I'm always a little relieved when I see a good looking older man, because one of these days, I'll be married to one myself!
Post a Comment
<< Home