For A Good Time; Try A Mexican Train
No, really.
I thought these crazy women were being politically incorrect, and perhaps a little kinky..but it's a real game, you can buy it at Target!
Mexican Train Dominos.
I never played dominos before, they told me it was a game I didn't need my brain for. There were about 10 of us playing, we must have played for 3 hours. I had a blast. I told Jeremy I am getting what I missed out on as a kid, someone to play with at family functions, it's kind of like having sisters.
We're going to go to Grandma's Friday. I told mom that she and dad need to come and she'll have to play with us..."Oh no, I couldn't play"...I don't know why she is like that, she is WAY smart enough. If grandma can play after a couple glasses of wine and a gin and tonic my mom can play for sure! I'm sure I can talk her into it. Hopefully I will have the patience.


Flutter by




2 Comments:
I've never heard of it, but you make it sound like it's not to be missed!
I've played regular dominoes but never the game you're writing about...very interesting. Our family is all about games...our current favorite is Sequence!
Think we'll look that game up though for summer evenings on the back deck!
Post a Comment
<< Home