Sunday Pool Party



Sunday was an awesome day for a pool party. It was in the mid 90's about 60% humidity and the water was perfect. My friend was able to use her parents pool to have over some college friends. Of course for a while this was an annual party and it started out as a drunkfest...people pushing people in the pool..water volleyball games etc. Now it's a family party where it seems like the children outnumber the adults. It was a great time. Drew man was having fun on his own, he doesn't need us anymore. He played in the outdoor pool, the indoor pool then played the Wii w/ Mitch and Blake.
The house by the pool has a pizza kitchen so we had awesome pizza and people brought side dishes. I made my stapel, the Spinach salad. It was a shame, the end of the meal out came the boxes...yes Girl Scout cookies from the freezer. I ate 3 thin mints..but STILL lost 3 lbs at WW weigh in last night.
Yeah for me!
Harry Potter comes out at midnight tonight..the movie. I know what happens. I may have to wait til tomorrow..unless I take a nap when I get home from work. We'll see.


Flutter by




1 Comments:
Mmmm that water looks inviting!
Post a Comment
<< Home