MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, September 26, 2005

On the road again!

Off to Chicago today! I'm flying Southwest and was clever enough to get my boarding pass printed out. I'm an "A" that guarentees me a seat by the window toward the front of the plane. Should have a dry flight, it poured all day yesterday, what a blah day.

We ended up skipping Eckerts, we were exhausted after the trip to the soccer game.

Jeremy picked up the new paint for my bedroom, he's going to get that done while I'm gone. I'm going for a "cinibar" or something like that, I've always wanted a dark red. I'm done w/ the brown in the living room, we may go to a tan or taupe.

I'll make it to Chicago tonight in time to meet all the co-workers for dinner. Sweet. Sure hope my flight isn't delayed alot..or crash..or get overrun by terrorists. I really like flying it's just that I can't help think about all the things that could go wrong. Too much TV. My mom was right.

Well no blogging for a while. I wanted to leave you with a cool picture of Rita moving in that I took from the internet but the image thing on the blogs isn't working.

OH..Jeremy ordered the Dish equivilant to Tivo..I have SO psyched. The world won't revolve around TV as much anymore. Wooo hoo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!