MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, October 30, 2006

Winners and Losers

Well, we won the World Series..Go figure how that happened.

We ended up watching it at Spanky's Sports Zone in Columbia MO.
I had a hard time NOT falling asleep. There was a 19 foot TV behind me and at least 50 all within site from my seat. All but one TV had the baseball game on, it had a college football game on, UTEP vs someone???
The little boys, Justin and Drew could care less that there was a baseball game on.

The next morning though Drew was all about baseball thinking he was going to take pictures of Albert at Ferout Field. We had to explain we were NOT going to a baseball game, it was over, this was college football. He was very pleased about that.

Seats were great, bummer that don't put backs on them.

Personally I liked the tailgating part of it. I blue my "eating well" routine and had 2 bloody mary's and some awesome cream cheese/chutney thing that Wendy made. Man that was awesome, I'm going to have to ask her where she gets that, it has the right about of sweet in it..

So Mizzou lost the game..but I still enjoyed cheering ZOU.. drive home was OK.
We skipped the big parade yesterday, they say around 500,000 people were downtown. We recorded it and watched on TV. I'm so short I would have never seen anything anyway.

In more losing news St Louis was voted the most dangerous city in the United States, followed by Detroit. So if you have a good baseball team your city is dangerous. That's what I take out of that. The danger is all in the same areas..stupid people.

Today is the last day of the really nice weather, 70's...rain tonight but should be OK for trick or treaters in the evening.

I have pictures but they seem to be in non-jpeg formats, I'll have to work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!