MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Can you smell it?

Yes I can!

Fall is in the air. This is the middle of the country, it may get to 90 again..but it won't last long.
This morning I had my brown longsleeve shirt on..and new pinstripe brown pants..that are NOT a plus size. I still refuse to wear socks.

J had to bring me a coat to soccer tonight otherwise I'm going to freeze my ass off. 40's tonight.

Just a not to say I'm not going to be posting much anymore for selfish reasons.
Work is a BEAR, today has been whackamole..I have way more fun reading and replying then posting myself.
Once I get home I have a set schdule now. My job is to annoy my husband w/ the new Fall Schudule...I started w/ tonight ordering CBS recorded at 7pm, 8pm and 9pm for NCIS, The Unit and Smith. God knows I don't want to be on the computer.

We're on the road to becoming rich on ebay..not really but selling junk. I did the first 2, now I have to teach J how to do it so he can take over. He knows he's in charge of packaging and going to the post office. He'll have fun..OR get frustrated with it. We'll see how it goes.

Our weekends are all packed with stuff. Between his family and my family w/ a smattering a friends plans I think we're booked through January..we have a Trivia Night, Memorial Service, Mizzou Game, Wedding, our Bdays, parents bdays, holloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years..and other parties here and there.

So..it will have to be something big to get me back to this site..until life calms down.

Now back to emails and presentations.
This week: soccer, magic show, soccer, hair appt, wedding, chicago, soccer, trivia.
See what I mean.
:0)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jay said....

I must say, I do plan on missing you while you're gone. Don't be a stranger; stop by and visit often, okay?

Tue Sep 19, 09:50:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Zow Zow said....

It it cold and wet here in the Pacific Northwest--I'm jealous!

Good luck with the busyness--at least some of it sounds fun. Not so much the work part, but soccer and weddings are good times!

Wed Sep 20, 11:34:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said....

I'm gonna miss you while you are gone but I totally understand that things get busy! Check in once and a while just to let us know you are doing okay!
Have fun at all your upcoming events!

Thu Sep 21, 01:38:00 PM CDT  
Blogger Moose said....

I love the fall. I insisted on drinking spiced cider yesterday even though it was 76 degrees.

Sun Oct 08, 09:51:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat