MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday, October 23, 2006

Smudge Gate?

What the heck was up with that crap on Kenny Rogers hand?

I called that in the beginning of the game. I thought, "there is no way a player would try to cheat in the World Series!!"

Then I thought, maybe it's tobacco juice, you know how those guys spit and wipe that crap.

So what is it? I guess just something to talk about the day following a ball game, nothing else real exciting happened.

So 1-1 coming back home.
I haven't decided if I'm going to watch. I am baseballed OUT.

We're going to the Mizzou Game with a bunch of crazy people this weekend. (read family). Mizzou has only lost one game, pretty exciting stuff.

It's chilly out, major fall to winter weather.

I wish I knew how to sew, my button feel off a pair of pants and my sweater belt loop whole needs to be sewn.

Goal is to eat 5 fruits or veggies a day. I've had three already. Can a person really crave greasy food? I think I'd love some fries. No, not really but this eating healthy stuff is strange. I haven't had my dairy's yet today, I'm supposed to have 2. Maybe I can have cereal for dinner? That's an idea.

ps, I hate my new office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!