17 days..and YES I'm counting
I'm officially psycho...
You would think I've never been on vacation. Yesterday I spent a good chunk of the day on the internet looking at things to do..and not do...and pictures of Aruba.
I'm super dooper excited but I started to mellow. I do NOT want to be a total control freak over this trip and map every second..I could live like that but it would not be fair to J, it's his vacation too. SO..as I am mellowing I'm realizing that he's got a point...I'm sitting back realizing I don't want to get up every morning w/ something to do. SO..we have planned 2 dinners out, one is on the beach, the other is Argentian Steak dinner. I plan to go to mass for the Easter Vigil Saturday night. J and I want to go deep sea fishing. J asked if I would like to go horseback riding..I was going to feel his head for a fever but I decided to just go with it. My fat ass hasn't been on a horse for at LEAST 20 years. That could be fun. I see on the internet where they have sunset tours. Sunset on a beach on a horse..nice. Other than that I've decided to give up the rental car idea..from what I understand the combination of the buses for $2.50 and cabs should be good enough. So...big sigh...It feels good to relinquish some power and go with the flow.
Spring is ALMOST here..and it shows.
Friday night was chilly. J and I went out to Grandma's for dinner. Prill picked up some fish..especially for her Catholic DIL..very yummy. Just the four of us, it was very nice. Grandma was all in kelley green for St Patricks day. We found out that J's bil Woody had cut back all the pampas grass but didn't have it disposed of properlly for the non-garbage Chesterfield pick up. J and I volunteered to go over on Saturday...so J, bil Chris, Me and Prill worked in the yard for a few hours. We were rewarded w/ Steak N Shake and a sore back. Who would have known the raking and bending and picking up would be such a work out. Here we are outside w/ rakes, gloves and bags...winter coats and hats and it starts snowing..flipping softball sized snow flakes. We got it done and it looks nice, maybe not as nice as Charlie would have it but it looks good.
I got home, rushed into my green and scrambled for my Irish jewelry..as to not get shot by my mother... I picked them up for church. Mom's friend had her 100th celebration and it was very nice. Her younger sister was in dad's grade school class. Dad didn't recognize her, he told her she looked old. NICE...Aunt Norma and I almost died..
After church J and I went to Blockbuster, we picked up Casino Royale and Bable then headed off to our favorite Mexican place, Il Piasano..YUMMY!! Bummer though the drunks came rumbling in...kind of ruined it. They were post parade partying...my thought is, take it to a house or another bar and not to a family place. They were screaming about poop, f^ing, puking..really nice.
We got home a little after 9pm and watched Casino Royale...LOVED it. I really was doubting the new Bond, but once I saw it!! Too cool.
Busy week...tonight I'm going to Weight Watchers. J's sister is in town and we're all going to Grandma's tomorrow night to celebrate Aunt Fran's bday..corned beef and cabbage. I love corned beef.
Tuesday night...I dunno..
Wednesday night..I'm getting the hairs cut, colored and eyebrows done..J is picking up Drew.
Thursday Drew had guitar and then I'm sure we'll be hanging out w/ Justin and Jordan..
Friday night?
Saturday night? church then ??
Sunday Drew goes back to mommy's. Well that doesn't seen too jam packed.
I can smell the saltwater already....


Flutter by




2 Comments:
I LOVE when they advertise on your blog..especially glass bongs, classic...
You are totally entitled to be excited about your vacation, even if it makes the rest of us INSANE with jealousy!
Post a Comment
<< Home