
I am SO impatient. Less than a month you will see my smiling ass waving off one of those balconies.
I know I'm supposed to be working but I just CAN'T.
Last night J was laughing at me cause I am getting so excited.
I'm all over the internet. I need to know; where should we go to lunch, dinner, breakfast?
What are mass times?
Where is the grocery store nearest our hotel?
Should we rent a car or a Jeep?
Jeep tour or walking tour?
1/2 day or full day of fishing?
Should I get a one piece swim suite or the halter top and bottoms. Should I buy swim shorts for snorkling?
Which means should we eat at our villa? Should I cook Easter Dinner? Should I make Ham..NO Seafood in Aruba. I should look up what the natural produce is in Aruba so I have the best recipies.
Should I bring my own bubble bath? Can you use bubble bath foam in a whirlepool?
What book should I read on the trip?
Can I travel to Aruba without finishing my book?
How many pair of shoes should I bring?
See...all this is in my head and I'm supposed to be working!!
Then there are things like:
Who will get kicked off American Idol this week?
How many WW points are in a Thin Mint?
What should I make for dinner tonight?
Am I a freak for the ocean since I'm a Scorpio?
Why did I marry a man that feels the need to be in a boat when near the water? Can I convert him to an Ocean Nut? You know that whole Steve Irwin thing is what freaked him and sent him over the edge...
I have a headache I'm so excited. I thought you outgrew these feelings...why did adults always seem so calm about vacations, Six Flags and swimming pools...I'm a Freak!! Am I the only one?
My friend Linda went to Cuba. I want to go to Cuba..do we ever thing that American's will be able to go to Cuba? Hmmm.
2 Comments:
I feel your excitement sweetie! I was like that for a week b4 my vacation as well! I wanna go to Aruba! I can't afford Aruba! Go with the 2 piece bathing suit, nobody cares what you look like in another country and I'm positive you'll look fabulous! Go out for dinner....don't worry about cooking! with cooking comes cleaning! YUCK that is not what vacations are about!
uh, will you adopt me? It sounds like your husband is spoiled rotten. You must both be rolling in the dough to go there! If I sound jealous that is because I AM!
You can go to Cuba. I did. Just go to Mexico first and fly out from there. Easy.
Post a Comment
<< Home