
To clarify from the anonymous person who commented..I HATE that...
We're not rich. Airfare to Aruba can be in the $1000 range for 2 people.
Hotels start at $69 a night....I'm thinking that is way cheaper than going to California. Aruba can be a VERY cost effective place to travel.
Linda..I'm all about the cooking and cleaning...let me rephrase, I'll cook and J will clean. I don't do cleaning. We are going to go deep sea fishing, they will prepare the fish so it's ready for you to cook. I'll just need to get the fixings and I can bake fish and maybe make a salad or pasta...Love it!!
We are staying in a time share that was a wedding gift. The rest is on our own and we've been saving up! How could J be spoiled..I don't get that. I'm spoiled, I'll tell you that much...100% spoiled rotten brat..as my husband or my mother.
Anyway..cute pictures of my step son and his sister... enjoy.
2 Comments:
WOW. Didn't mean to step on a nerve there. Me thinks thou doth prostest too much. Google that!
Wow, anonymous is pretty brave for someone that won't leave their name...
Well MP, you may be all about cooking and that's where we certainly are different! I'm all about relaxing and having everything done for you! Vacations are meant to make you happy and if doing that makes you happy...well I couldn't think of a prettier place to do it!!
The pics are really cute! Good looking Kids!!
Post a Comment
<< Home