MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Quick Tuesday Update....

Quick update.

Major storms today, high of 78...38 by the time I wake up tomorrow...this is AWESOME, why?? Because I'll be in Aruba in 2 days!!

Computer is still possessed...can't type too long or it will bomb.

Tornado touched down by my house Saturday..dad and I were at church. First one in St Louis City since 1983.

Horshack from the Sweathogs turned 58 this week. WOW.

Opening Day at the ballpark... National Anthem by REO Speedwagon. There are so many things wrong w/ that.

tick tock tick tock..80% packed, crazy I know. Get me the F on the Beach!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Flutter by
My Profile

MP's Reading List Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Nate's Pics
  • Owen's Pics
  • Pink is the New Blog
  • Post Secret
  • Dad Gone Mad
  • Waiterrant
  • Mamalogues
  • Humbling Moments
  • Confessions Of A Pioneer Woman
  • Boobs Injuries and Dr Pepper
  • For Better of For Worse
  • Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds
  • Biddys World
  • debordante baratin
  • Kill The Goat