Young Girl Crushes, Inspiration from Jay
The Turtlenecks were classic!
Yes, that is the SAME Bruce Boxleitner that is married to Melissa Gilbert and starred in Scarcrow and Mrs King..wasn't he a FOX..???!!!
Tommy!!
This album is still at mom and dads. I wonder if I can download any of these songs from iTunes? Hmmm
Yes, I owned the album she made with her brother and cried when Family went of the air. I loved Buddy, I wanted to be her. Boy crushes: Parker Stevenson: The Hardy Boys
Mark Harmon: St Elsewhere...and I'm so glad I can still see him in NCIS. He is STILL hot!
Jay had a great group, some of whom I did get into, like Scott Baio..he was pretty cute, I had a little crush on Pottsy though. Yeah, wierd I know, kind of like my crush on Gopher from The Love Boat.
If you had to rank my top three die hard crushes though it was Parker Stevenson, Rex Smith and Bruce Boxleitner... I had it BAD!!!
As I think of the late 70's and 80's I really didn't stray much. Everyone else was digging the hell out of Shaun Cassidy, he just didn't really do it for me, I pretended though to just get along.
We also had a little infatuation w/ Rod Stewart, I think it was due to the skin tight pants on the album cover, that was alot for a little girl to handle.
Then their was Leif Garrett...bad boy. Everyone else thought he was SO hot. I don't know, again I think this was one that I was like...Oh yeah, he's groovy...but he didn't do it for me. I'm strange though, CHIPS...I liked Jon.
Oh well...I just had to ramble, I read Jay's post this morning and got all excited. It was fun having crushes.
If I had to have any now: Mark Harmon (NCIS) Patricia Arquett (Medium) The Cast of The Unit (hot men) Vincent D'Forno (Law and Order CI), Mandy Patinkin (Criminal Minds) Kyra Sedgwick (The Closer)....Yea, I'm still wierd.


Flutter by




1 Comments:
Great group, but gosh, the Rex Smith one really makes me giggle. Look at those cheek bones!
Post a Comment
<< Home