Grandma's Diary: Wordless Wednesday ~ "Daddy"
Grandma's Diary: Wordless Wednesday ~ "Daddy"
I found this site today..
Decatur, 1940's...can you imagine being able to sneak a peek at a diary, you can here.
I would have loved it if I could read Nana's diary.
No one will get to read mine, that's for sure...I'll have to remember to have a bom fire some day.


Flutter by




2 Comments:
My grandmother wrote in a journal every single day of her life, but when she died, all that was in it was a record of the weather, and sometimes a mention of which crops had gone in or been harvested.
MP, I just wanted to thank you for visiting me at Grandma's Diary. I really appreciate it and the kind words you said! We're from Illinois . . . central Illinois . . . but my mom is from the Duquoin area and lived there for a small part of her life! What a coincidence, eh?! Thanks for coming by and thank you for taking time to enjoy grandma's diary. :) Also, thanks for linking people back to her. I apprciate it and I'm sure she does also :)
Keep on reading and keep on commenting -- I'd love to hear from you more!
Post a Comment
<< Home