(see story below about this picture)
Here is a what is going on about me post..and what is in my head.
I'm reading the Harry Potter books. I've always wanted to just never did. There is a new girl at the office, she's 12..22..same difference. We are spearated at birth, we would have been BFF had we been the same age. She is the polar opposite of me in some things and in others we are exactly the same. As you may know I have a major addition to Television, she does too but her husband doesn't allow her to watch..so she has to pick her shows carefully. I told her about The 4400..she's psyched. We read the same stuff..she brought me her Harry Potter collection. I started the Scorcers Stone last night around 5:30..then watched American Idol..then read til 11:30..I'm almost finished with the first one. Jeremy only did a "do you know what time it is" once..
Back to TV. They cancelled one of my favorite shows; Jericho. DAMN..it was one of those that needed to be resolved. If you want to see all about it you can google. The short of it is that it's "now" and one day these people from a smallish town in Kansas see the coulds of a nuclear bomb toward the west, Colordo way.. It really was a bomb and not only Colorado was hit but at least 6 other major cities. They deal w/ the loss of contact to the outside world and adjusting to life..slowly they have contact w/ other survivors. There were love stories, conspiracy theory's..bad guys, good guys. It was kind of a tv version of Red Dawn..kinda sorta. Anway, I'm pissed, almost as pissed as when they cancelled Judging Amy.
I'm getting my hair cut on Saturday but I don't know what to do. Do I let it grow to pony tail length for the summer or do I chop again?
Constantine is on Bold and the Beautiful now. I'm bummed I'm not watching that..man.
Instead I'm sitting here, thinking about Constanine on B&B. Oh well, it really is a horrible soap but I still read the recaps since I want to know what happend with Brooke, Ridge, Thorne..I hate Taylor's new lips. Hunter Tylo was a beautiful woman who (imo) ruined her appearance but adding all that shit in her lips. (see before and after picture above)
I found a candy that I love..there is one at my desk right now that I'm going to have very soon..1 point Russel Stover, sugar free peanut butter crunch, covered with chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum..
My new drink right now is the diet lipton white tea -raspberry...that is a refreshing drink!
I'm going to finish my tea and have my candy :-)
1 Comments:
We have all read the Harry Potter books in this house. We are signed up to get the new one when it comes out. They are addicting. Have fun.
When you've run through that series, you might enjoy Discworld novels by Terry Pratchett.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-9694922-3483044?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=discworld&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go
Post a Comment
<< Home