Blogs, TV's,News, Mothers, Kids and Stomachs
My tummy is killing me. A non-Italian made Italian beef for our potluck lunch today. I was wrong in taking some. She had it smothered in peppers. I need someone to just put me over their knee and smack the hell out of me so I can burp like I've never burped before. I cannot eat raw onions or peppers..at all. I just ate 3 tums hoping to get some relief. Aggg..
Kids just crack me up. If you go to the right you will see a link for Owen. He's this precious little 3 year old. You can ask him, "What state is next to California?", he'll answer "Nevada"..he knows the states that most adults question themselves about. He is a HUGE talker and a major reader, he's going to keep his parents full of stories for a long time.
Drew will be 8 this summer and MAN he is full of questions. I realized that sometimes you have to just answer, "I don't know". He wants to learn EVERYTHING. He wants to know why we don't have dark people in our family..."I don't know". Why do adults say bad words "I don't know" I'm sure these are some things that we could discuss, but not with a 7 year old, I'd be more comfortable waiting til he's 12 or 13.
Yesterday we moved up a step in technology, we now have an HD receiver. Our TV is a 42" ED Plasma but we never took advantage of the technology. Now we have the HD receiver in the family room and moved the other DVR into the bedroom. YES I now have a dvr to record MY shows. Yeah! I am SO addicted to TV this is extrememly beneficial to me.
My mother is psycho. Of course if you know her you will attest to this fact. She has funky feet and only wears SAS shoes. They used to be available at Famous Brand Shoe stores, there was one in Hampton Villiage and another in Yorksire Plaza, both near my house. Both have closed down and I've been trying to find her damn shoes. I did get an email back from the mfg now I need to go buy the damn things. She has called me 3 times today about the article in the paper that talks about the Brown Shoe Company buying out Famous Brand Shoes. I tell her if she calls me at work and a call is coming through I will hang up on her..which I do, but she calls right back, not allowing me to call her when I have a free minute. I know I know..I'll miss all this psychoness some day.
I found a blog. Well I feel bad about it. I know how blogs are, you can be personal and write about stuff and your feelings but you never really want to be too open or name names since it could bite you in the ass. Well I found out about this odd combination that is dating and I googled it, thinking that maybe I'd see something in an article or something, I don't know what I expected. But I found a blog by a person that I don't really know very well and I was all "deer in the headlights" since it was super personal and named names. It's a person that came half way out of the closet. Of course I don't know that I can ever mention it to anyone since I'd never want that person to know that I saw it...I don't think they would care as much as wonder why I would take the time to read it. I don't know, I did bookmark it.
Is Paris Hilton going to jail news? I don't think so. Is Scooter Libby going to jail news? Yes. Why doesn't the media know the difference. Now of course I'm not saying that I'm not interested in the goofy hollywood celebrity, I am! It's not front page news though that some US princess can't obey the law..that should be the Entertainment section, come on get it straight.
Labels: kids, television


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home