MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ticking Timb Bomb

No, it's not that time of the month but I am just on edge today. There is one gal who I swear must be bipolar, she has her major ups and major downs..today is a major up day (which means she hasn't cried) and she is driving me flipping nuts. She is loud and laughing at shit that isn't funny. I want to slap her.

Then this idiot questions a directive I gave one of our reps..which I know I'm right..but we're not into cliques like it's flippin high school. I'm NOT in the cool group.

I have a headache, it's cool outside, was only 50 when I left so I wore a light sweater, but it's something like 76 in my office and I'm hot.

I have to go buy my mom shoes...of course I can't buy them at Supermarket of Shoes or Payless I have to go to some flipping place in Yorkshire...then I need to buy a dress for this wedding we're going to on Sunday. I don't wanna.

Tonight is the finale of CSI, at least I think it is. As long as I have time to go home, eat a bowl of cereal and watch CSI I guess I'll be fine.

I don't know who peed in my cereal..crawled up my butt..or whatever phrase you want..I just wish it would go away, I have at least 2 more hours to get by.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said....

Oh sweetie, I feel bad that you're having a crummy day, but this post was almost funny to me. I can just picture you slapping that girl! She does sound really annoying.
I hope your night got better once you got home.

Thu May 17, 09:47:00 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!