Monday, May 28, 2007 EDIT...I'm a smarty pants Look how pretty..over on the right hand side. I edited my template!! Oooooo...I bet I can figure out how to do other cool things too!! posted by MP at 8:35 PM 2 Comments: Jay said.... Of course you can! You're awesome! Tue May 29, 11:17:00 PM CDT Anonymous said.... You are absolutely awesome!I wish I could do this....I pay to have someone update mine so that I don't screw up the nice work that Se7en did in creating my template!! Fri Jun 01, 10:05:00 AM CDT Post a Comment << Home
posted by MP at 8:35 PM
Of course you can! You're awesome!
You are absolutely awesome!I wish I could do this....I pay to have someone update mine so that I don't screw up the nice work that Se7en did in creating my template!!
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
Of course you can! You're awesome!
You are absolutely awesome!
I wish I could do this....I pay to have someone update mine so that I don't screw up the nice work that Se7en did in creating my template!!
Post a Comment
<< Home