Need more Potter!!
Well I finished Half Blood Prince today. I tried to put a countdown on my blog but I'm not quite bright enough to figure that out.
Memorial Day weekend is just about over. We watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Night at the Museum. Dad and I went to church. J,Drew and I went to Union Station and the Ribfest (hoosier central...read rednecks)..we caught a bit of the Night Ranger concert. Then in fitting time for the weekend we went to a going away party for my cousin's son Matthew, he has joined the Marines and leaves on Tuesday..well that is tomorrow isn't it. I'm very proud of him. His cousin Kristine gave a great speech and prayer at the party.
At church Saturday Father had all of the military people stand so we could applaud them, I had to poke dad cause he didn't hear what he said..Dad looked around and couldn't figure out why there were so many women standing...ahh dad...


Flutter by




1 Comments:
We watched Night at the Museum, too. And on Sunday night we watched Pirates of the Carib. II. Fabulous.
I've wanted to see Museum since it came out. How cool would tht be to have all the exhibits come to life?
Harry Potter is wonderful! Wait til you read Discworld. Go online at the city library and start reserving them NOW. Or count if you have a card. Some I had to buy at Borders. You can borrow those.
Post a Comment
<< Home