My problem
I am a fricking "people pleaser"...I finally figured it out.
Quit your laughing and cutting up and answer your fricking voicemail and emails from my customer. Tell them something...is their program approved? Are you still waiting for approval? Tell them SOMETHING!!
I HATE not being able to help someone.
If you are in Operations and you know a product is on backorder..fricking SHARE the news! It is beneificial that the sales force KNOW these things when trying to sell and service customers!! AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!
Last night I just blew off shopping for my mom cause I didn't feel like dealing with it, now I've just screwed myself.
Tonight we're all going to Grandma's..a little Mexican Train will be good, hopefully I can talk mom into playing, I'm sure dad will fall asleep. No wine for me though since I need to do EVERYTHING on Saturday.
I need to get a pedicure, get my hair cut and get mom's shoes....and get to their house by 4pm to take them to church.
Great!!


Flutter by




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home