June 7th News Commentary
OK, didn't I just say that Paris Hilton is not real news? Well I'm at work listening to McGraw Millhaven (www.themcgrawshow.com) and they have "breaking news" and go live to a press conference in LA. This is with a REAL honest to goodness reporter..and they report that Paris Hilton has gone home w/ an ankle bracelet. SO now she doesn't have to eat hot dogs and can have a pillow. OMG this is unreal.
The Ducks won the cup. How many things are wrong with that? Ducks, Chris Pronger, California hockey.. Jim has got to be rolling in his grave..although I'm sure the body is abandoned and there is no real grave rolling going on. I'm sure that Jim had on a stretched out T shirt, sweat pants and his slip on slippers, sitting in his recliner w/ a Natural Lite and his Marlboro Green's just YELLING at the TV. See it? Swig of beer, drag of smoke..slight hiccup, turn to MP and says, "Can you believe this shit, how many years was Prongs here and he didn't do shit? Couldn't pull is team around him. Keenan's fault actually"...and we'd go from there.
Speaking of dead people I just finished Lovely Bones. What a GREAT book, if you haven't read it I highly recommend it. Alice Sebold wrote the book, just her 2nd book. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lovely_Bones
Missour Girl made the news today. She was at the Diamond Crater in Arkansas and she found a big ole' diamond. It was on the path. She and her family were looking for diamonds all day and they were leaving around 7pm. She looked down and there it was. Awesome. We really want to go there, I don't know if we'll get to it this year or not. I think that would be tons of fun.
Kansas Girl made the national news too. Go to Target and get abducted and killed? Is there more to the story? Scary if it was random.
Windy, windy, windy. It was already 80 degrees this morning when I was coming to work and there are wind advisorys out there, something we don't see much of in the midwest. It may get to 40 MPH. I wish I was outside. It's very sunny now but we're supposed to have kick ass storms tonight, I hope it starts while I'm awake enough to enjoy it.
I watched part of Red Dawn last night. The Wolverines..what a great kick but movie. In similar news they have decided to bring Jericho back next season after all of the fan support. I actually sent a letter to CBS...so there!
Politians wife, "working the poles"..did they really insinuate that Fred Thompson's wife was a stripper or they talking about a "hollywood wife" actually working the polls? I think it's up to interpretation.
Time for my morning Oatmeal..really..I eat ALL day. OH and today for lunch I have my salad. Spinach, Walnuts, Strawberries, Manderine Oranges and Poppyseed Dressing...OMG it's like going to heaven..AND my favorite Diet Snapple, Pomogrante and Plum..YUMMO...


Flutter by




2 Comments:
I don't know why there are never any diamonds lying around in the places where I walk. Totally unfair.
Thanks for stoppin by! I don't know if all corn torts are fat free. But you have to make sure they are CORN and not flour. (actually, now that I think about it, flour would've been better.) Anyways..to answer your other question: yes...just cut it into portions with a knife or something sharp. Let me know if you fix it soon! I'm interested to see what you think!
Post a Comment
<< Home