MP's Journal
- - MuggleNet's Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix Countdown - -

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Twisty


Twisty the clown!
The things that I just totally block out of my memory, I really don't remember, then there is the stuff that just falls out of my mouth, I swear it's not rehersed.
My friend send me these emails of baloon art (if you can call it that). This is one of the images, I'm taking it she is Snow White. It's just wrong, I mean what if the little thing has to go pee, or good forbid #2.
My friend says, "So do you think Twisty could have made some of these????????"
My mind did that hamster wheel thing, or like Jimmy Neutron, "think, think, think"..then the lightbulb goes off. Drinking beer, party atmosphere, Twisty the Clown. I'm still about 90% there with recalling this event in my life when my friend reminds me. 'How did you forget about Twisty?
“Hey Twisty, when you’re done with your smoke can you make me a balloon hat”?'
I remember now, it was a parade, I believe if I'm not mistaken it was around 8 or 9 years ago, Dogtown St Patrick's Day Parade . Twisty the Clown was a balloon guy. You go to the parade and make baloon hats and shaped for the children and those who have drank enough to also become children. I wanted a baloon hat, BAD. Twisty was having a little break, if I recall he parked his booty on the curb and was having a smoke. You have to respect the man, he can have a smoke for 3 minutes, I didn't want him to hurry on my behalf; that's why I asked very nicely if he could make me one after he was done with the smoke, woudln't you have done the same?
My friend reminded me that hers was a weiner hat...NICE! I wonder if there are pictures out there, I bet there are. Ahh the life before digital pictures. FYI: My other friend reminded me that I had a HAT..like an upside down canoe on my head. I'm sure I wore it all day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said....

I used to do balloon hats and animals when I was younger. I cannot remember how I ever took that up.

Thu Jun 14, 07:39:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said....

She's adorable in the little balloon outfit but I have to agree with you poor little thing is in for some difficult times!
When we were little my Dad's buddie was a clown and made us balloon animals...I <3'd them!!

Tue Jun 19, 10:54:00 AM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Welcome to:
http://marypatkillmer.blogspot.com/

Visit MuggleNet.com!