Tonight's the Night

No, it's not a Rod Stewart concert; it's the Harry Potter movie. We plan on going tonight, I hope it's not sold out. I'd like to see it before we take Drew, I think this one may be a bit scary for him.
This afternoon I'm going for an interview for Drew's new school. It's 2nd grade, not excuse me, 2nd Class. He will be tested. In 3th Class he will take 2 languages. 4th Class will begin band and theater. Unlike what the Pope came out with today he will be taught to respect all other religions. The hole Pope thing today is just really irking me, it's like he's going backward in time. I don't like this one bit. As one of the little guys man confidant when talking about God I just do NOT feel right telling him that "we believe" (Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Suzie ETC) ....other Christian communities are either defective or not true churches and Catholicism provides the only true path to salvation
Oh well, stepping off my soap box. I think I'm going to ask my SIL that speaks on a catholic radio station what she thinks!
Labels: Harry Potter, religion, school


Flutter by




1 Comments:
i look at those pictures and all i can think is "there is 3 very rich kids...jerks"
Post a Comment
<< Home