
Here is the webcam shot..
I got a response today on sharing a fishing charter. A man and his wife want to do a full day.
We'll see how that goes. Full day on a boat...I think I would like that but would have to take dramimine for SURE.
Dad decided to fall in the house. The mailman had to pick him up. He thought he could hop over the board inbetween the kitchen and the living room like I do.
He's OK..little achey, I had to go over last night and fix them dinner..make him eat..and make him take a couple tylenol. stubborn dago
Missed WW again this week...darn...I watched Million Dollar Baby last night. First time..really good movie.
2 Comments:
Glad your dad is okay, and the next time he "decides" to fall over, he should aim for someplace softer.
The charter sounds like fun, I hope it works out for you. Remember your sunblock!
Glad your Dad had some help and he's okay!
Are you excited? I'm excited for you! Have you recharged the batteries...I want pictures, lots and lots of pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home